Updated: Mar 18, 2022
Visceral massage is a key for eliminating your belly, improve digestion and sexual life!
You don’t need to learn the difficult poses to reduce visceral fat and create flat tummy. You will learn 20 breathing techniques to stimulate the internal body systems: immune system, digestive system and reproductive system. There is a new 4 week online course, 28 videos. Learn now, step by step
What you will get from abdominal self massage :
Stronger core and pelvic floor muscles
Reduce back pain
Improve back mobility
Flat tummy, reduce visceral fat
Improve digestive system with abdominal breathing
Balanced endocrine system
Reduce subcutaneous fat with cupping
Try now, Visceral self massage!
Exercise in the morning, on an empty stomach, and not during your period. It is also possible to do the exercise before dinner, 4 hours after the last meal.
Contraindications: intrauterine device, pregnancy, abdominal surgery performed less than 3 months.
Did you find it difficult? Our online course will help you to master visceral massage! Join NOW
You will learn:
1. Perineum contraction (Moola Bandha) - it stimulates the pelvic floor nerves and tones urogenital and excretory system. Intestinal peristalsis is also stimulated, relieving constipation and piles. it enables sexual energy to be directed either upward for spiritual development, or downward to enhance marital relations.
2. Abdominal breathing - learn to relax and massage your abdominal organs.
3. Preparatory practice: abdominal contraction (Uddiyana Bandha) - is the panacea for many acute abdominal and stomach ailments, including constipation, indigestion, worms and diabetes. The adrenal glands will be balance, removing anxiety and tension. Improves blood circulation to the whole trunk and strengthens all the internal organs.
4. The great lock (Maha Bandha)-It affects the hormonal secretions of the pineal gland and regulates the entire endocrine system.
6. Learn a visceral massage with the ball
7. Core stabilisation exercises
Would you like to lose weight? Reduce inflammation? Then watch this video.
Need further information?
Thank you for your support and cooperation.