Yoga for posture treatment plan goals :
1. Reduce neck and back pain
2. Increased cervical and pelvic mobility
3. Postural alignment exercises
4. Able to sit and stand in proper posture
Learn the Ultimate Method to Change Your Life!
Hi, my name is Elena Amani. For the last 12 years I have been doing research on hips, knees and lower back issues due to my injuries. I have met amazing doctors and teachers who have been a part of my healing journey. Thanks to this I have become a Yoga and Meditation Teacher, Posture expert and Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner, supporting natural pain relieve. We provide private and group classes in our Canberra studio. We also have online yoga classes. Today I would like to share my knowledge with you.
I was born in Russia, and I also lived in Belgium and Croatia. In Europe I was introduced to isokinetic exercises which can be performed with a large and very expensive computer-backed machines such as SYBEX. I learnt to use isokinetic muscles activation and muscle energy technique in yoga which dramatically improved my health:
I aligned my pelvis and my shoulder.
Pain in my jaw is gone, thanks to "Yoga for face"
I released pain in my lower back, hip and knees.
My body and mind become stronger.
I stabilised the blood levels of thyroid hormone.
I control the Crohn's disease
I reduced hypoxia and headaches.
Hip bursitis is gone
What you will get from postural alignment classes!
Posture correction is a main key to release pain. Posture correction supports natural pain relieve, including pain relieve from lower back. Simply stretching and strengthening muscles isn't the best way to transform the body.
1. Learn spine protecting movement. Learn how to activate abdominal bracing or inner corset for proper spinal support. Abdominal bracing provides 360 degrees of spinal stability, making students injury resilient.
2. Develop the mind muscles connection. You send a message from your brain to your muscles through the nervous system. Nerves mobilisation can affect quite profoundly function of the joints and muscles around joints.
3. Build strength and power without lifting any weight. It helps in stroke victims, in people who have limited use of their muscles.
According to medical scientists, yoga therapy is successful because of the balance created in the nervous and endocrine systems which directly influences all the other systems and organs of the body. A Mindfulness practice and a well chosen set of asanas, combined with breathing, meditation and yoga nidra, are most effective. Become full of vitality and strength, the mind become light, creative and balanced.
Nourish yourself at a spiritual, emotional and physical level in our yoga classes which are available in our Canberra studio or online.